* Add Subtitles to Your Movie *
Quick Sub is a simple desktop application that lets you add multiple text layers as subtitles to your movie.
- Features -
1. Add any number of text layers.
2. Select a font family and a type face for each text layer.
3. Freely move the text layer with your mouse.
4. Adjust the position of a text layer with your mouse along the timeline.
5. Save work progress as a document file.
6. The fullScreen mode is supported.
7. The application supports the retina screen.
8. Languages: English only.
9. Application file size: 25.7 MB.
10.The application comes with a built-in 13-page user guide. Click on the button that says 'Learn how to use Quick Sub' in the Home screen.
- System requirements -
1. 10.13 (tested with 10.13.4, 10.13.6), 10.14 (tested with 10.14.4)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. The application is free to use. Yet, an exported video will have a duration of 5 seconds unless you make an
unlimited duration in-app purchase.
2. Each text layer must have a duration of 4 seconds or longer.