Inventory for Business is the fastest, easiest way to organize your inventory using a powerful barcode scanner. Great inventory tracking tool that allows you to list, search or scan for items in ways never before possible. Simple and intuit user interface makes it easier to your partners, employees or team members to start managing your inventory seamless.
Specially designed for stores, businesses and organizations, Inventory for Business is highly customizable and easy to use.
- Powerful scanning tool that allows you to quick list, open or adjust stock items on the fly.
- Create and print barcode images within the app instantly.
- Print barcode labels using most standard shaped adhesive sheets (A4 or US Letter).
- Supports EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC and Code 39/93/128/QR for custom SKU codes.
- Smart lists (favorites, flagged, expired/expiring and others) allows you to organize items more efficiently.
- Create and share custom item lists among members of your team.
- Create your own set of custom attributes.
- Show user photo or company logo on sign in.
- Customize information in reports.
- Print or email sleek PDF files.
- Import and Export CSV files.
- Manage users, assign roles and monitor access.
- Authorize devices before use.
- Touch ID and Face ID, for fast and secure access.
ROLES, ACCESS LISTS and BRANCHES
- Predefined roles are the easiest way to limit users to perform a specific task, such as viewing, creating or modifying routes.
- Allows you to grant access to each route, shipping or orders.
- Assign users, roles, and branches to lists in just a few steps.
- Allows you to limit access and separate operations by branches, whether a branch is a store, location or department.
- This app belongs to the business series of Starkode apps, which are the best choice of apps at work.
- We are here to help your business to make the inventory management easy and effortless. If you have any questions or suggestions related to our apps, then contact us at email@example.com.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.