Learning Mandarin Chinese for kids is super fun and easy with Miaomiao. Inside the app are 50+ two minute cartoons, where Miaomiao and friends have fun while introducing new Chinese words to young viewers. At the end of each episode, there's a character tracing activity related to the vocabulary in the video. For kids with advanced Chinese, they can watch videos fully dubbed in Mandarin.
“Miaomiao’s Chinese for Kids is an engaging way for young children to get a taste of Mandarin Chinese. They can learn over 100 words and phrases by seeing, hearing, and writing with characters.” — 5 star editor review from BestAppsForKids.com.
“Overall, an engaging app with an emphasis on the development of Chinese characters, ideal for young children encountering Chinese for the first time. Worth of its 4-star rating.”— Teacher review from the Educational App Store.
• 50+ episodes of Miaomiao and friends going on adventures and teaching Chinese words. All episodes are also in Mandarin Chinese teaching English words for a more immersive Chinese experience.
• Videos created with Mandarin preschool teachers and early language learning consultants to ensure learning outcomes.
• Each episode contains an interactive portion at the end where child can trace the Chinese characters of the words they just learned.
• Includes a parent console where you can view your child's progress and see which words they've learned and episodes they've watched.
• COPPA compliant, ensuring privacy for your child. No ads or in-app purchases.