Manage your everyday banking
• View account balances using Quick Balance
• Move money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency accounts)
• Set up and manage automatic payments
• Set up deposit and balance push notifications
• Apply for an additional everyday or savings account in minutes
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using just their mobile number
• Send money overseas
• View account statements and documents in PDF format (up to 7 years’ worth).
Manage your ANZ Visa Debit, EFTPOS or personal credit card
• Set or change your card PIN
• Add or remove temporary blocks
• Report your card lost/stolen and order a replacement
• Apply for a new card
• Turn off your paper credit card statements and register for an email or text alert
• Decrease your personal credit card limit
• Set up eligible ANZ Visa Debit and personal credit cards in Google Pay.
Manage your home loan
• View your loan balance, repayment details, interest rate and more
• Request a home loan top up
• Start the application process for a new home loan
• View the estimated value of your property.
Manage your business
• View personal and business accounts as one list
• Make payments to your employees or IRD
• Create of approve transactions that need more than one authoriser.
Manage your KiwiSaver account
• View your KiwiSaver account details, including your PIR, transaction history and performance breakdown
• View your annual account statements
• Make contributions to your KiwiSaver account.
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device.
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device or resetting your PIN.
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN or fingerprint and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting anz.co.nz/gomoney.
For further information about the Permissions required for ANZ goMoney or how ANZ uses analytics on our digital platforms, including how we use Adobe Analytics, please see our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use by visiting anz.co.nz/terms and our Privacy Statement anz.co.nz/privacy.
Find out more about Adobe Analytics see below.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney is provided by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
you cant send a message to the bank. the only contact is to call them. That doesn't represent diversity. You cant order a new card only register stolen or lost cards. Getting a new card is difficult.
Jun 25, 2022
Great App and exceptional customer service provided by staff in the Riccarton branch.
Jun 20, 2022
Jun 21, 2022
Can't get it on my tablet. I NEED it please to pay wages weekly.. Never had a problem till trying to download new app.
Jun 20, 2022
Jun 27, 2022