Help the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles travel through portals and fight evil in this action-packed street fighting
game. Play as all four Ninja Turtles at once as you punch, kick, power-up and portal your way through outrageous
dimensions to stop Shredder and the Kraang from unleashing another diabolical plot. Worlds collide with Classic Krang
battles on the rooftops of New York and an ultimate Kraang Subprime showdown in the Technodrome.
• Unique group combat controls!
• 5 dimensions to battle through!
• Brand new and classic enemies to brawl against
• 80’s & Classic comic book Turtle costumes
• New Krang Battle
• Epic Kraang Subprime showdown
So what are you waiting for? Download the TMNT Portal Power app and help Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Donnie stop their enemies before it’s too late!
• Fun application for kids and adults of any age or gaming experience level!
• Play as Leonardo, Raphael, Michaelangelo, and Donatello.
• Control each Ninja Turtle with a simple finger swipe to attack your opponents!
• Control all four turtles at once to punch, kick, attack and portal your way through a variety of outrageous TMNT dimensions!
• Watch exciting animated intros and follow fast game-play tutorials to start playing right away!
• Fight the Foot Clan, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and other villains!
• Collect costumes to power up and unlock even more ninja moves and levels! - Plus, encounter never-before-seen, game-exclusive enemies and creatures!
• Official voices and animation from the people who bring you the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV show on Nick!
• Battle across new 5 worlds and dimensions in the all-new TMNT Portal Power game!
TMNT Portal Power offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
For users residing in the EU, TMNT Portal Power may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
© 2018 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nick and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
Its terrible i cant even progress to level 2
Jun 20, 2022
Played for 15 min found it was boring and for 7$ was disappointed I asked for refund
Jul 15, 2022
Jul 12, 2022
Won't even start I want a refund
Jul 22, 2022
Seems good only works on some phones
Jul 08, 2022