★ iOS representative offline Korean Russian dictionary, KoRusDic is now available on Android!
KoRusDic published in 2010 had become a huge hit among Koreans who study Russian as well as among Russian-speaking users who study or work with Korean language. Students, translators, medical coordinators, as well as many other people who speak Russian or Korean as a foreign language have been using KoRusDic for more than 3 years.
We are pleasant to announce that KoRusDic is now available on Android.
★ KoRusDic Pro Key Features
1. Combined Russian-Korean (230,000+ headwords) and Korean-Russian (160,000+ headwords) databases containing articles with stress marks and examples.
2. National dictionaries: explanatory dictionary of Ushakov (85,000+ headwords), 국어사전 (147,000+ headwords) .
3. Russian dictionary of synonyms (15,000+ headwords) .
4. Pronunciation feature for headwords and selected fragment of text. To hear the pronunciation pull the card to the right. Works for mixed Korean-Russian text fragments.
(*Online connection might be needed depending on device settings)
5. Contextual/advanced search mode for hanja, expression, any word or grammatical construction. To activate pull down and release the list of standard search results.
6. Search history and bookmarks. To add an article to your bookmarks , pull the card to the left.
7. Shake your device! you’ll find hidden menu. (Clear bookmarks and search history, tutorial)
★ Why KoRusDic?
KoRusDic Pro looks very different from any other dictionary application you've ever used. We've spent a lot of time to find that necessary and sufficient visual minimum of details and controls. It is incredibly simple to use KoRusDic, yet its powerful features come to the light only when you need them. We've expanded the database by adding national dictionaries which will be useful for both advanced learners and native speakers. We've improved advanced search algorithm so you could discover hanja meanings, words in their context and examples of grammatical structures as well as perform search in additional dictionaries.
We've used years of our development experience and took a large amount of feedback from users to design KoRusDic Pro. Your feedback had defined the new generation of the dictionary you love. Now, it’s time to meet KoRusDic on Android! The way of searching words would definitely be more interesting.
Здравствуйте. Мне чистили телефон и удалили приложение( по не знанию ) . скачала снова. Но оно не работает. Что делать ?
20 Апр 2022 г.
러시아어 영어 사전 어떻게 검색해야 찾을수있죠???? 오래전에 구매했었는데 지금은 안보이네요
13 Апр 2022 г.