Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks
Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!.Put
more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker and tax deductions
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using the automatic mileage tracker, organizing business expenses by category and attaching receipts to the correct transactions.
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
• The receipt scanner extracts important transaction information and automatically matches to a business expense so you're always ready for tax time.
• Store a digital copy of your receipt in the cloud
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.intuit.com/privacy/
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017
Подборка приложений, за размещение приложений в которой отвечают магазины приложений, помогает пользователям узнать о новых и популярных приложениях. Информация о том, когда и где приложение оказалось в подборке, может объяснить неожиданный рост популярности и числа загрузок. data.ai отслеживает попадания в подборку всех приложений — по дате, стране, категории и устройству.
Также представлен в 3 других странах, и, возможно, даже больше в прошлом.
Just realized I was being charged for both QuickBooks and the QuickBooks tax bundle for over a year. I noted this to intuit but they still have not credited my account. What a scam. Oh...upgrade to this from 11.99 to 24.99 and you can do your taxes easier. Yeah right. I've had trouble every year fil…
Jul 26, 2022
Its a great little app but for tax at end of your i thought i would get a full report eg monthly expense list so i could break it down with the rax man but all i got was a yearly summary no break down so had to write it all down anyway not sure if i was doing something wrong as it is impossible to t…
Jul 28, 2022
Can't exist subscription easily,
Jul 27, 2022
Why is this app taking up 5gb of space. With the app not working with Google maps (to catch up period that the app did not record trips,) but your still best single source app. I like the reports and it helps with taxes.
Jul 29, 2022
Everything was going fine till I paid for subscription. Now unable to login to the app. Says I've paid but keeps bringing me to the Subscription page. I have even tried to login on a computer but they are asking for me to sign up for subscription.
Jul 25, 2022