RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic is a new RCT experience, combining the best features from two of the most successful
and beloved RCT games in the series’ history – RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2. Create and run
amazing parks complete with the most outrageous rides imaginable. RCT Classic includes a mixture of authentic
playability, depth of gameplay and unique graphical style of Chris Sawyer’s original best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon®
PC Games, now enhanced for handheld devices. Packed with content, players can enjoy designing and building roller
coasters and rides, landscaping parks and managing the staff and finances to keep their guests happy and the money
flowing in. Can you become the next RollerCoaster Tycoon?
PLEASE NOTE: Additional content for RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic is available via In-App Purchase, specifically the three expansion packs: Wacky Worlds, Time Twister and Toolkit. The expansion packs are the ONLY content that require an In-App Purchase and In-App Purchases are not used anywhere else in the game.
• The Original RollerCoaster Sim: Experience all the fun from the original RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2 games, with a new app that combines the best elements of both classic titles.
• Coaster Construction: Create incredible roller coasters – Quickly build a pre-made design or use the intuitive piece-by-piece building tools to design and theme your own unique rides.
• Park Designer: Keep your guests happy by building gentle or wild rides, food and drink stalls, water rides, and even transport rides to take them around the park; Customize your park by building scenery, fine-tuning the landscape, and routing the footpaths.
• Park Management: Run your park’s marketing and finances to make a profit while attracting more guests; Organize your staff to keep the park running well and looking its best.
• Exciting Environments: Build the ultimate theme park in a variety of challenging environments, from the tranquility of Forest Frontiers to the bustling commerce of Megaworld Park.
• Park Scenarios: Progress through 95 classic park scenarios from RollerCoaster Tycoon® and RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2.
• Authentic Gameplay: Classic-style characterful isometric graphics and original amusement park music and sound effects.
• Packed with Content: Includes hundreds of types of roller coasters and rides, and dozens of different shops, stalls, and facilities.
Additional Content Available with In-App Purchases:
1) Wacky Worlds Expansion Pack:
Find your passport and pack your bags! Wacky Worlds takes players on the ultimate trip around the globe in 17 new park scenarios! Includes exotic rides, profitable concessions and the most famous landmarks known to man including the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, Great Wall of China and more! Each location is packed with opportunities for success, fun and unique challenges.
2) Time Twister Expansion Pack:
Travel through time with 14 new park scenarios based on historical and fantasy time-themes and build a park that is truly a blast from the past (or future if you like). Play in a Prehistoric amusement park decorated with huge animated T-Rex’s and coasters such as the Raptor Ride, or choose from Mythological times, the Dark Ages, the Rock & Roll crazed ‘50s, the Future or the Roaring Twenties.
Park Scenario Editor: Design and build your own amazing parks – Make them as easy or as challenging as you want, using your choice of scenery and rides! Includes a number of Six Flags parks to get you started.
Ride Designer: Build, test, fine-tune and theme your own awesome roller coaster designs in the Ride Designer before saving them for use while playing!
Import and Export: Share your saved parks, park scenarios and ride designs with friends, and try out their creations too! (Includes the ability to import most saved parks and scenarios created with the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 PC game).
The ability to permanently enable some of the toggles in the in-game options would be nice, such as hiding scenery, nearly every action causes you to have to keep toggling it on. Also a seperate game mode more akin to the original game (where you can charge for rides and entrance tickets) would be n…
Jun 19, 2022
Jun 21, 2022
Really? Do I really have to pay double the price just to be able to play in sandox mode? That was not made clear in the slightest, especially concidering that I couldn't see the DLC until after I bought the game. How is this not a part of the game by default? This is so scummy.
Jun 24, 2022
Amazing game, grew up on it. Plays great, crashed once in my 100% completion. However, I want to restart my progress to replay it but cannot find a way too. Tried clearing data, uninstalling and reinstalling. Devs, can you help me out here? EDIT: Just change your email on google play games and clear…
Jun 23, 2022
I love the game however I'm receiving a message saying the app requires on or more Google play services that are not available? Plus it's not putting the check marks next to the parks I complete the objectives too. So I can unlock other parks. It's getting gustrating cause I paid for the game.
Jun 26, 2022