Fly on top of roofs, monuments, buildings and beautiful places in the planet. While sitting on your sofa all you
have to do is move your hand and… fly!
Map Flight Simulator 3.0 has a built in logical controller that transforms your hand movements into commands to calibrate every parameter of your flight: Altitude, Elevation, Direction, Orientation…
Browse Maps in a completely different and natural way: use your remote like in a virtual cockpit!
Just hold your remote to Fly Over the Maps in every direction, changing also altitude, heading and pitch!
Cockpit with on-screen live info for altitude, distance from your location, orientation, pilot mode and full decoded location address.
Use the "Play" button during navigation to switch pilot/camera/manual mode.
Popular Places selected among the world's most amazing and famous places for a true flight experience!
4 modes available:
1) Pilot Mode
- constant Altitude
- use your remote to fly North, South, East and West
2) Camera Mode
- constant Position
- use your remote to change the Camera Heading and the Altitude
3) Manual Mode
- use the remote trackpad to navigate
- Double click to zoom in, Double tap to zoom out
- Keep Pressed for Quick Panorama Mode
4) Quick Panorama Mode (enabled keeping pressed)
- gives you instant control over flight heading and pitch
- Store your favorites Places with a click
- Places editor to maintain your precious bookmarks list
- Search engine:
1) Search while you type (min 2 characters)
2) Incremental search while you type
3) Siri Remote compatible, to search location, cities and addresses with your voice
Enjoy your planet and learn by fly!
More info: socialmusicnews.com
We would like to thank all of you for the great support, ideas and comments, whatever they are!
Keep suggesting at email@example.com
See also our latest app: "Maps Navigator" for Apple TV for a full functional map and directions client.
If you want to record your flight you may be interested in "Map Flight Recorder"