The best self-monitoring, privacy-first video surveillance security system around.
Streamie is your business-ready and enterprise-ready solution that provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record and monitor your Google Nest, HomeKit, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect, RTSP and ONVIF-compatible IP cameras, with advanced audio and video codec support, the ability to synchronize your settings across all of your devices, Smart Home integration that ties your Hubitat hub to your cameras, and in-app integrated technical support options for getting assistance when you need it. Download Streamie today. It is free to use with one camera!
Streamie supports Modules for extended content such as Weather, Clock, Messages, Slideshow and more.
Streamie works with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video codecs and AAC, PCM (ulaw, alaw), MP3* and AC3* audio.
Streamie can record your cameras 24/7 to a local NAS, Mac or PC.
Streamie supports ONVIF and Ubiquiti UniFi Protect motion detection with many cameras, audibly alerting you to detected motion.
Streamie supports Hubitat event notification via the Streamie SmartApp which allows your Apple TV to audibly alert you when Hubitat events occur, like doors opening, lights turning on, motion detection, etc.
Streamie has been tested with cameras from Logitech (Logi Circle 2), Dahua, Amcrest, Hikvision, Foscam, Wyze, Ubiquiti and others.
An Apple TV 4K (2022) can handle up to thirty-six (36) simultaneous 1080p streams. Older models are less capable.
• Title of publication or service: Unlimited Cameras (Monthly)
• Length of subscription: 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If I could ever find a camera that supports this codec, I would test it to confirm.