SQL Studio is the simplest way to access your Microsoft SQL Servers natively from your Mac.
With SQL Studio you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
- Sync saved queries to other Mac / iOS devices via iCloud
- Syntax highlighting in query window
- F5 to run query
- Run only highlighted part of query
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers.
All versions of Microsoft SQL Server from 2000 onward are supported including Microsoft Azure SQL Databases.