Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date.
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
I just downloaded this and it’s really fun omg. It’s so much challenging it’s for anyone I haven’t played the first one but I gotta say thanks for making this game!!
Jun 22, 2022
This app is a rip-off of where’s my water made by Disney. If you want proof check the developer!
Jun 25, 2022
The game can be fun, but the ads are constant and you can’t pay for a no-ad version. Deleting the game.
Jun 13, 2022
i was addicted to this game as a kid and i still love it to this day
Jun 23, 2022
I got this game because I use to play it as a kid I play when ever I have free time and would think wow this game is really is fun for no matter how old you are but after the second level you have to pay for it and it’s only .99 but still if a little kid is playing it and wants to buy the next level…
May 30, 2022