"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck! In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. data.ai는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.
Still playing 3 years later, it’s be nice to get some new updates/cards
Apr 13, 2022
I’ve been playing this game on just about every plane ride since 2016. Fantastically great time waster, tons of interesting decks, and unique strategies just keep me coming back. Yes, it is slow at first. But once you unlock every class upgrade, the game really heats up, and I’ve just about gotten e…
Jun 30, 2022
Great game that still isn’t hasn’t addressed issues with notch / safe area on iOS. Incredibly disappointing.
May 21, 2022