Shredder, the most successful chess program ever, is now also available for the iPhone. You can play against Shredder, analyze with him and solve chess puzzles. It offers the usual Shredder standard for your pocket.
In addition to the outstanding playing strength of the 12 times computer chess world champion, Shredder is also able to mimic the play of a human chess player with any playing strength. He even deliberately makes typical human mistakes in those levels.
Solve 1000 built in chess puzzles. Shredder keeps track of your performance and offers advice if needed.
You can adjust Shredder’s playing strength from beginner to master level. If you like, Shredder automatically adjusts his strength to yours. He even calculates an Elo rating for you. This is how the playing strength of chess players is typically measured.
During the game a coach is watching your moves and warns you if you are about to make a mistake.
See how you are getting better and better the more games you play and the more chess puzzles you solve.
* Adjustable playing strength
* Intuitive and very easy to operate
* 1000 built in chess puzzles
* See your rating in a diagram
* Outstanding playing strength on the iPhone
* Analyse your games with Shredder, find your mistakes and improve your play
* Coach shows your mistakes
* Different playing styles from passive to aggressive
* Great variety: opening book with more than one million moves
* Enter and analyze any position you like
* Load and save games (incl. names, date, etc.)
* Send games via email
* Different chess boards and pieces
* Support for VoiceOver / Accessibility
* Improve your play whenever and wherever you like
Also check out our highly refined version for iPad.
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. data.ai는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 1 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.
This is the best substitute I have found for other actual chess players; the difficulty scaling is great and give a good, surmountable challenge.
Jun 07, 2022