Use a monitor with your iPad or iPhone as a second screen!
Work with your iPad and place things on your monitor.
Connect your external monitor via cable or AirPlay and start using your monitor in fullscreen.
**Please make sure that you can connect your device to a monitor using a cable or AirPlay.**
No more black bars around your monitor, shiftscreen brings you fullscreen external display support.
Work with the integrated web-browser, the PDF-viewer, the integrated webapps or the calculator app.
Boost your productivity by working with your monitor as a second screen while doing other things on your iPad in split-view. Or use your iPhone as a full computer and as a trackpad for the monitor.
What’s new in 4X?
- full mouse and trackpad support
- 60 fps support on your monitor
- windows and tabs in the web-browser
- over 50 customizable keyboard shortcuts
- 2x the resolution on the monitor
- rotate your monitor and configure it however you want
- change the colors and feel of the app
- zoom-in-mode: view a specific part of your monitor on your iPad or iPhone
shiftscreen will improve your productivity and completely change the way you use you monitor.
The APP seems to be working out for iPad with an external monitor, but the launchpad on my external monitor doesn’t respond at all; second there is no Microsoft APPS in the Webapp on my shift-screen. No support at all although I sent few of inquiries.
Jan 16, 2023
This is still such an amazing concept, far more effective than stage manager. I wish it would update lol. Totally worth supporting.
Jan 05, 2023