Get all our best iOS security
Kaspersky Security & VPN includes premium apps & features designed to work beautifully on your iPhones and iPads. From security essentials like anti-phishing and weak settings scan to extended privacy protection tools – password management, VPN, data leak checker, and many more.
Why you need it
One account, many benefits
Access a whole host of powerful security apps and technologies from a single account, and protect all your different devices.
Protection the moment you need it
When online dangers threaten, our technology automatically reacts to keep you safe. It adjusts your settings, warns about threats and alerts you to take action.
Because the service is linked to your Kaspersky account, it’s easy to manage your security and settings – or manage security for family members – from anywhere you can get online.
What you get with a subscription
• Anti-Phishing – protects you from phishing sites and emails designed to steal your money or identity
• Jailbreak detection – alerts you if your iOS device has been jailbroken and suggests changes to make it more secure
• Data leak checker(2,4)– warns you if your account data has been leaked online & advises you how to avoid leaks
• Personalized alerts(4) – sends you warnings, news & tips based on your online habits
• Unlimited VPN(1,4)– automatically detects unsafe public Wi-Fi & switches on protection
• Password management(3,4) – allows you to securely store, manage & autofill your passwords
• Family sharing(4) – lets you install & manage security for family members from anywhere you can get online
• Remote management(4) – lets you manage all your security needs through an easy-to-use interface
• Automatic updates – sends new security straight to your devices as soon as it’s released
1) Unlimited VPN is available for paid subscribers only, starting with «Plus» plan (check below country
2) Automatic and unlimited account check is available for paid subscribers only, starting with «Plus» plan (available in a limited number of countries). This functionality is also available with Kaspersky Security Cloud – Personal & Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family licenses
3) Functionality is available for paid subscribers only, starting with «Plus» plan (available in a limited number of countries). This functionality is also available with Kaspersky Security Cloud – Personal & Kaspersky Security Cloud – Family licenses
4) Not available for paid subscription purchased from your telecom provider
We would also like to invite you to become a beta tester and be one of the first to try out our new product improvements! Click https://kas.pr/kscbeta to get involved!
Due to legal restrictions on using a virtual private network (VPN), Kaspersky VPN cannot be installed in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan or Qatar.
Terms of usage: https://www.kaspersky.com/end-user-license-agreement