Stalk, scare and slay campers across 100+ mind-bending scary puzzle levels with Friday the 13th horror movie icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
• Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a free horror game. But, make *any* purchase in-game to unlock a serene, ad-free experience.
• 8 gut-wrenching strategy-infused “episodes” for over 100 FREE scary puzzle levels!
• See Jason Voorhees like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats! Jason’s Mom!
• Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome horror movie Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
• Level up and unlock tons of horrifying F13 murder weapons.
• Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
• No online connection required! Bring F13 Killer Puzzle on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire... just don't let Jason find you!
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2021 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of
Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
Jul 11, 2022
I give this game a 5 because of their Art-Work, the violence and the gore, the fatalities, and my most favorite part of all is their cutscenes and the way jason can use the environment around him to kill his victims. For example, jason can scare his victims into fire to burn to death, water to drown…
Jul 20, 2022
Best game I have ever played
Jul 06, 2022
This game is so good you would not wunt the game to end
Jul 18, 2022
I loved this game. I loved the puzzle aspect of it all I loved the setting of the level wish the whole game was free though🥺
Aug 02, 2022