***NOTE: The FULL version of Fish Tycoon is currently on sale for $0.99 for a very limited time! If you have wanted the FULL version, now is your chance!***
Fish Tycoon is the award-winning virtual fish breeding game from the creators of the acclaimed Virtual Villagers series. Now, with the introduction of Fish Tycoon for iPhone and iPod touch, you can take this sensational game with you wherever you go!
Starting with $300 and a handful of eggs gathered from the fabled island of Isola, your goal is to unlock the genetic puzzle and discover the 7 Magic Fish of Isola. Along your journey to discovering the Magic Fish, you will breed and care for more than 400 species of fish, financing your operation by selling your creations to the eager customers who visit your Fish Store. A wide variety of aquarium supplies are available to equip and customize your tanks, care for your fish, and magically enhance your aquariums. The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to feed your fish, cure their illnesses, and create the next generation of baby fish that will be another step in your pursuit of the legendary Magic Fish of Isola.
More about Fish Tycoon
* It’s a virtual pet: care for your fish in your own virtual aquarium.
* It’s a simulation game: maintain virtual fish in a persistent world.
* It’s a genetic puzzle: discover which breeding combinations will lead to the discovery of the 7 Magic Fish.
* It’s a tycoon game: test your business skills and aquarium skills at the same time!
* There are many approaches to solving the game, with over 400 species of fish to breed.
* You can customize your tanks: purchase aquarium ornaments and place them where you like them!
* Experience real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
Full version features:
- Unlimited play
- Full access to fish supplies and research
- 2 fish tanks for breeding and selling your fish
Upgrade to the full version to get tanks that hold 3 times as many fish and the option to purchase a third customizable fish tank for even more fish breeding!
For the latest info, and to find out what else we're cookin' up, follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/LastDayofWork
I did first part of research in environment and all my fish die. Most live til they are almost grown(20) and then as they turn 20 they die. Opened app this morning all my many (baby fish) dead. The few that live will hardly sell.
May 22, 2022
You need to improve the graphics a lot of other stuff and the words are too small to read you must improve your game it needs a lot more improvement trust me that game isn’t gonna get a lot of players for a long time.
Apr 07, 2022