ECHO Views - Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas
A Detailed Atlas of 28 ECHO Views of the Comprehensive Perioperative TEE and Associated Structures
Featured by Apple in the Medical Section of iTunes
• "New & Noteworthy."
Brought to you by iAnesthesia LLC, the leading developer of mobile healthcare solutions for anesthesia and critical
care providers. ECHO Views is a quick reference tool developed for the beginning to intermediate echocardiographer.
This iPhone, iPod, and iPad Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas highlights the 28 most common TEE views used in a comprehensive perioperative TEE exam. With labels of all significant anatomic structures as well as a brief explanation of the highlights of each view; ECHO Views is the perfect quick reference for the occasional gaps in your TEE knowledge.
By organizing the views by important cardiac structures, ECHO Views allows users to find alternate views for particular structures of interest quickly.
- No internet connection required
- Excellent tool for teaching residents and fellows.
- The ability to hide and show labels allows users to quiz themselves on their echocardiographic anatomic knowledge.
- Does not cover doppler and echo hemodynamics at this time but can be added if wanted by enough students.
-Includes NEW Quiz features to test your knowledge of the views and structures.
Over 30 Anatomic Structures Highlighted including:
- A1, A2, A3 & P1, P2, P3 Scallops of Mitral Valve
- Ascending Aorta
- Aortic Valve
- Coronary Sinus
- Descending Aorta
- Inferior Vena Cava
- Intra-atrial Septum
- Left Atrium
- Left Coronary Cusp
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Left Ventricle
- Left Ventricular outflow tract
- Left Atrial Appendage
- Left Ventricle wall segments
- Main Pulmonary Artery
- Mitral Valve
- Non-coronary cusp aortic valve
- Papillary muscle
- Pulmonic Valve
- Right Atrium
- Right coronary cusp aortic valve
- Right pulmonary artery
- Right ventricle
- Right ventricular outflow tract
- Superior vena cava
- Tricuspid Valve
피쳐드 위치는 각각의 앱 스토어에서 결정하며 이로 통해 유저들은 새로운 앱과 인기 앱을 간단하게 확인할 수 있습니다. 피쳐드 위치와 시간은 갑작스러운 인기 상승과 다운로드 수를 보여줍니다. data.ai는 앱, 날짜, 국가, 카테고리 및 기기 별로 다양한 분야의 피쳐드 위치를 추적합니다.
또한 58 다른 국가에서도 사용되었으며 과거에는 더 많을 수도 있습니다.