The Dáme jídlo app gives you the extra time for everything you love. Order your food or groceries via Dáme jídlo and enjoy the extra portion of life.
Craving a juicy burger, authentic Italian pizza, fresh sushi, healthy salad, cake, ice cream or coffee? Or you need to do some shopping to restock your fridge? How about a gift for your loved ones, a teddy for the little ones, some pet treats or your favorite cosmetics? Whatever you need, Dáme jídlo has you covered. Just a few clicks in the app, and we’ll deliver your food or groceries to your door in a matter of minutes.
We’re here for you when…
• you fancy having something good
• you’re craving one of the world’s many cuisines
• you’re in your PJs and not feeling like going anywhere
• you forget to get a flower on your anniversary
• you have an unexpected visit and your house is empty
• you’re throwing a party and run out of snacks or wine
• you need to get groceries or drugstore items
• you’d appreciate the little extra portion of time
Together with more than 6,000 businesses, we save you time and deliver joy across the country. You can order in every region, cause we’re already in 170 Czech cities.
Why use our app?
- quick and easy ordering process
- convenient filtering and selection of food
- wide selection of popular restaurants and shops
- lot of payment options from cash to cards or from Twisto to vouchers
- clear tracking of the preparation and journey of your order
- loyalty program carrying smashing rewards
- lots of special offers and discounts from your neighborhood
We're constantly improving the app so you can enjoy not only the great food and shopping, but also the new features and technology. Have something to share with us? Drop us your feedback at email@example.com
In Czechia/The Czech Republic this service is better than Uber eats by allowing grocery delivery and food delivery and providing a vast array of goods and foods
May 26, 2022
Downloaded the app to use their 200kc discount but it was refused. Tried again on my wife’s phone, refused. Deleted the app and picked up food myself. Probably not to use delivery services anyway, bad for restaurants.
May 19, 2022