The Hebrew word eth (את) means divine, and the Hebrew word cepher (ספר) means book, scroll, letter or writing. Hence, the את CEPHER is the “Divine Book”. This complete collection of sacred scripture restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
• Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places without substitution.
• Omitted in other translations, the את has been restored over 10,000 times.
• Includes all of the 74 previously canonized books, plus another 13 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant such as Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 2-4 Ezra (Esdras), 1-2 Baruk, and 1-4 Makkabiym (Maccabees) – all published in the chronological order of their writing.
• Corrects the errors (for the first time) in Shiyr HaShiriym (Song of Solomon), Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23, and corrects several other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
• Restores the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles chronicling Paul’s journey to Spain.
The Cepher App allows you to easily search the scriptures by keyword, book, chapter or verse and is loaded with extra features, including:
• Note-taking capability with sorting.
• Highlighting available in seven different colors.
• A Lexicon of all the transliterated Hebrew words found in the את CEPHER.
• The Daily Hebrew Prayer.
• Links to our Weekly Torah Portion, Dr. Stephen Pidgeon’s blog, articles and other free downloads available our website.
One-time cost covers all future updates/ revisions to the text.
Please add in support for iPad split screen please add thank you.
May 10, 2022
Downloaded this because of finding missing or changed words in other popular version, the Cepher lines up with the Hebrew text. Would be great if this came with audio so people could listen while driving.
Apr 18, 2022
1. When searching the screen sometimes freezes but goes back to normal after pressing search button again 2. When searching for a verse they don’t always come up, idk how it works, but if you guys could make it like google to where the words don’t have to be verbatim for a verse to come up that’d be…
Jun 02, 2022
How come there’s no audio and I can’t see what chapter I’m on unless I go off the page. That’s would be a five star to me if you had atleast those two options
Apr 27, 2022
All praises to יהוה צבאות for this app. It is the perfect companion to the hard copy text that I ordered directly from the Cepher Publishing website. That have amazing costumer service. I love the convenience of this app. I love the ability to click on underlined words to learn pronunciation and def…
Apr 25, 2022