ABBYY Business Card Reader –The World’s Fastest Business Card Scanner & Contact Management App for iPhone and
Now ABBYY BCR for your Apple Watch. You won’t need to reach for your device to remember somebody’s name. View contacts and make phone calls right from ABBYY BCR on your Apple Watch!
***** Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards *****
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your smartphone and tablet. BCR allows for cards to be automatically photographed, cropped and saved in 30% less time. The recognized data can be saved in either your device Contacts or in the app own digital storage.
• QUICK AND ACCURATE SCANNING
ABBYYs optical character recognition technology provides quick & accurate recognition of all contact information: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
• AUTO-CLICK PHOTO FEATURE
Automatically focuses on the business card, detects its edges, crops any extraneous background & captures an image of the card all by itself.
• EASY CHECK OF RECOGNIZED DATA
The app highlights “unusual” characters with blue color and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm the apps output.
• APPLE WATCH APP.
• AUTOMATIC NORMALIZATION OF PHONE AND EXTENTION NUMBERS
BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print.
• AUTOCOMPLETION OF ADDRESSES
BCR corrects any typos and fills in the missing address fields so you can easily find it on the map.
• SYNC AND AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL BACKUPS
Sync card data across platforms to make database updated and accessible from all your devices on ABBYYBCR.COM. Automatic and manual backups to archive and restore to another device.
• Export data from scanned business cards to Salesforce Leads. BCR can export business cards to Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions of SF license. Professional Edition does not allow BCR export.
• Spotlight Search to find business cards from BCR
• Export business cards to MS Excel in .CSV format.
• Share your contacts using QR code.
• Smart Facebook and LinkedIn search: connect social media account to the business card and auto upload photo of contact from Facebook.
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contacts.
• Exchange digitally and forward recognized contacts via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Support 25 languages including recognition of multilingual cards:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Complicated. Does not always sync with contact list.
Jun 10, 2022
It works good. Here are some area can be improved: 1. Address information does not go to different sections, it is inconvenient to copy these information to right location. 2. Last name does not go to right section also. 3. Needs to support landscape mode for picture, which will improve the accuracy…
May 08, 2022