Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the
rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/armellogame
Follow us on Twitter: @armellogame
Terms of Service: http://www.armello.com/termsofservice/
1) Compatible with iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro, iPhone 6 and up
Armello has incredible potential to be a great game, featuring a unique gameplay experience with an immersive board and incredible art. When I first started playing, I instantly loved it. However, technical problems with the game have made it increasingly frustrating to play; many times I’ve complet…
May 22, 2022