Lumy is a simple and beautiful app for photographers and everyone who wants to track the sun / moon.
Want to take gorgeous photographs around the golden hour or blue hour?
Want to plan your fitness or yoga session around sunrise or sunset?
Want to check when the first or last light is available to schedule your outdoor activity?
Want to know when the moon rises or sets?
Want to know when the next full moon will be?
Lumy is the ultimate app for you.
Golden Hour (also known as Magic Hour) is the time around sunrise or sunset when the light is often soft, warm, and perfect for capturing lovely visuals. With lumy, you can anticipate the best lighting condition and get ready ahead of time to take advantage of it. Lumy also shows you the weather information for the next seven days to plan things out.
Lumy notifications are highly customizable. You can schedule it for particular days or make them repeat automatically to your need. Titles like a photo shoot, morning walk, etc., can also be added to the notification.
Lumy now supports Siri Shortcuts. So ask Siri questions like - 'Is moon above the horizon?', 'When is next full moon day?', 'When is Golden Hour?'.
Lumy is designed to be highly customizable for your use case, whether you are a minimalist or an advanced user.
Enjoy Lumy on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod with a single purchase on the AppStore.
• Everything you need to know about Sun and Moon.
• Current location or any place around the world.
• Current date or any future date.
• Beautiful home screen widgets for sun and moon.
• Except for weather information, no internet connection is needed.
• Repeatable Notifications with offsets.
• Find sun & moon information in the spotlight search.
• iMessage Support.
• Know sun and moon position with the solar compass.
• Independent Apple Watch App – no need to take your iPhone.
• Customizable Apple Watch complications to put the necessary information on
• Support for Apple TV, including a stunning Photo Frame Mode, putting Lumy on
the big screen.
• Support for Homepod with Siri Shortcuts.
• Get Sun/Moon Information into your shortcut workflows.
• With the Lumy wallpaper shortcut, you would be able to automatically change
your iPhone/iPad wallpaper to display the day's moon phase.
• Handoff support between iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch.
• Supports dynamic type & voice-over.
• Custom app icons to make sure Lumy matches the rest of your Home screen.
• Haptic & Sound Feedbacks.
• Simple & Clean design.
• Natural gestures.
• Advanced, yet simple and easy to use.
• Universal app - iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iPad.
• Localized in Chinese, Japanese, French, German.
The idea is to create an ultimate companion app for sun and moon trackers, So email me your feedback. Thanks :)
The new graphic rectangular complications work only on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. Alternatively, for earlier series apple watch much simpler version of complication is provided.
Sun Information Available - Sunrise, Sunset, First light, Last Light, Golden, Blue hour, Astronomical, Nautical, Civil Twilight.
Moon Information Available - Moonrise, Moonset, altitude, azimuth, transit, transit elevation, weekly phase info, Next Full Moon, New Moon, First and Last quarter date.
Doesn't Convince? Check out these other lovely apps by fellow developers - Photopills, SolarWatch, Alpenglow.