The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Respond to and moderate comments
* Get notifications about important moments on your channel
* Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
* Manage playlists
* Create and update your account profile pictures
* Search help content by voice
* Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
* Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
* Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
If I can’t do it on the YouTube app I should be able to do it on the studio app
Jun 27, 2022
I don’t get it. I’ll have over 100-150 likes and when I come back there are 20-30 likes… it makes no sense. Besides that I think the studio app is about perfect. On YouTube I still see my likes… only on studio I don’t see them. It’s confusing
Jun 27, 2022
There is no way to edit what the cover photo will be for shorts. Videos yes. Shorts no. Most of the time the set cover photo does nothing to help people watch.
Jun 29, 2022
YouTube Studio needs a dark mode on the settings, because that way, it’ll help save battery, and also won’t blind us with the light mode.
Jun 28, 2022
When will this be fixed or implemented? I can do most editing right from the Android app, but iOS app is missing features that are helpful on the go. i thought apple apps were supposed to be pristine!
Jun 30, 2022