Serve, spin and smash your way to glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events. Work
your way through Club, National and International events to become the table tennis World Champion.
• MINI GAME FUN - 12 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles, Accuracy Zones and more!
• MULTIPLAYER - take on your friends in cross platform local real-time multiplayer matches. Then try your hand at Glass Table - a unique multiplayer mini game.
• CUSTOMISE - unlock faster bats in Career and customise with over 30 designs to choose from.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
• RECORD MATCHES - record your best shots with Replay Kit.
• ACHIEVEMENTS - loads of trophies to collect.
• OFFLINE GAMEPLAY - no internet connection required.
What are you waiting for? Go hit some balls!
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at email@example.com or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to
Firstly, I don’t think that Ping Pong Fury really improved upon what it’s predecessor, Table Tennis from Yakutia, built up. Excluding the UI and graphics, I honestly preferred the former. The “Ping Pong Pass” is nowhere near the value of $5. A couple pods and some tacky skins? I don’t think it’s wor…
Jun 25, 2022
Super fun game love it but I wish board skins Where easier to get like my girlfriend she should me this game it’s super fun in all but could use some fixing and need easier way to get boost
Jul 02, 2022
i play this game religiously it is my life force
May 24, 2022
It is easy and in some ways also forgiving. However, as I am using a capacitive stylus that does not always work well.Definitely, a fun game while also improving one’s reaction time.
May 22, 2022
That Squares II mini game might be easy for you (the devs), but guess what, it’s the hardest thing ever in existence. You literally cannot beat the level with less than 15 mistakes! That’s because of not only the backspins by the opponent, but also you start with 999 seconds, which is wayyyy too muc…
Jun 25, 2022