Meet the most accurate mobile metronome app! It is precisely crafted by professional musicians and lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets!
Not only does Metronome make it easier to keep the tempo and rhythm, it also helps you practice and learn while using it. Designed for users with different skills, Metronome games offer you to accomplish challenges to pass to a more complicated level! That makes learning process involving and gradual.
BIRD BEAT game helps memorize rhythm better, play rhythm pattern accurately, retrieve rhythm from your memory more
NOTES VALUE game helps get familiar with notes and their types, memorize notes value, understand melody rhythm better.
RHYTHM TIME game helps study time signatures, operate notes value faster, memorize music notation.
BUTTON GAME helps master the art of timing and learn to play intricate rhythm patterns!
Metronome app will improve your rhythm skills and increase finger flexibility. You will read music sheets faster and understand music better!
Other features to enjoy in Metronome app:
***Visual metronome arrangement***
- Digital metronome click tracker;
- Classic analog metronome click tracker.
- Animated moving pendulum and weight;
- Visual flash and vibration — see and feel the beats!
- All popular tempos and signatures. Set the desired timer;
- Manually set any tempo;
- Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm beats per minute (timer).
- Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style;
- Metronome for drums, piano, and pianoforte;
- and many more.
- Easy and quick to set
- Choose how long you want to practice
- Split training time into several sections
- Focus and use your time effectively
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that is using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at email@example.com
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $11.99; yearly at $24.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
Unlimited Metronome tools
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD."
◆◆◆ About Gismart ◆◆◆
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic
Feel free to drop us a line about anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app does its job well but it’s annoying having to x out of an ad every time I open the app or turn of the metronome
May 19, 2022
I Every time I play a song it turns gray and turns off.
May 24, 2022
I’m a classical pianist and need a decent metronome. At first this one was fine and I really liked all the options as well as the look of it. The adds were annoying, but just one click to get past them. However, the past two times I opened it it put up an add with no way to close it out, no matter h…
Jun 06, 2022
Ok. I don’t understand why people are getting this app. It’s asking for $12 a week! Just to use a metronome. It’s just a bit bizarre.
May 31, 2022
What you’re actually downloading is an advertisement for their subscription based metronome; a $10 per week subscription mind you. $520.00 a year for a metronome?
Jun 26, 2022