The "HVAC Psychrometric LT" app is the #1 selling psychrometric application for the Apple iPhone and iPad. Tens of thousands of happy users have downloaded this useful application for performing quick and simple psychrometric analysis. Just a few reasons why you should buy this application:
1. The Psych LT is a universal app that it is optimized for both the iPhone and iPad.
2. This app was developed by Carmel Software, a company that has been developing software for 20+ years. We are experts in software design and HVAC analysis.
3. It allows you to quickly and easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations.
4. Select and update all input parameters and view the calculated results all in the same screen without switching from one screen to another.
5. Select from 23 different combinations of any 2 input parameters such as "Humidity Ratio / Dewpoint Temperature" and much more.
6. Immediately view updated results as you change the input values using the on-screen slider control. You can specify how much to increase or decrease values as you slide the indicator along the slider mechanism.
7. Send an HTML email and a spreadsheet attachment of all of the single-state and mixed-air inputs and results
8. This app now includes the HVAC Equipment Locator. Click here for details: http://bit.ly/1yTq539
The following input and output value-types are displayed:
1. Dry-bulb temperature
2. Humidity ratio
3. Relative Humidity
4. Wet-bulb temperature
5. Partial pressure
7. Specific volume
8. Dewpoint temperature
9. Total airflow or mass flow (for mixed-air calcs, only)
You can specify additional parameters such as the altitude of the air being analyzed, the atmospheric pressure, different types of units such as degrees F or R, and English or Metric units.
The "HVAC Psychrometric LT" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our analysis software and incorporated it into their leading Autodesk Revit software product. In addition, ASHRAE has hired Carmel Software to develop custom mobile apps to accompany their various standards.
We also offer the following apps for the iPhone/iPad:
1. HVAC Residential Load Calcs
2. HVAC Load Plus
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Pipe Sizer – Gas Low Pressure
5. HVAC Pipe Sizer - Gas High Pressure
6. HVAC Pipe Sizer – Liquid
7. HVAC Pipe Sizer – Steam
8. Steam Tables
9. HVAC Toolkit
10. Psychrometric LT
11. HVAC Pipe Sizer Plus
12. HVAC Pipe Sizer Gas Plus
13. HVAC Quick Load
14. HVAC ResLoad-J
15. HVAC Equipment Locator
16. HVAC Psych HD