Grow-Your-Own with the gardening app with details on over 90 favourite vegetables and herbs.
The planting calendar shows what you can grow at any time – localized to your climate zone.
Detailed plant descriptions and growing tips gets novices up to speed.
Packed full of features for experienced gardeners - add new plant varieties, record planting dates, harvest dates, notes, and more. Export your data as spreadsheet files.
Expert or new gardener, Gardenate will help keep your garden growing.
Get started quickly
• Choose your climate zone. Gardenate has climate-zone specific planting calendars for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA
• See what is best to grow this month in the calendar
• Put plants into your wish list
• Plant the seed and record the details in My Garden
• Calendar reminders prompt you to harvest your produce
• Enjoy your garden!
Grow what you like best
• Add your preferred varieties to the plant list
• Hide unwanted plants so they don’t show in the calendar
• Watch the calendar adapt to show your chosen planting months
Share your garden
• Share your garden to your other phones and devices and they keep in sync. Let the whole family join in the gardening
• Export your plantings and notes to spreadsheet (CSV) files to use on your desktop
All information is contained in the app and no internet is needed unless you choose to sync your garden with other