BEAT BLADER 3D - Your Ultimate Music Adventure Awaits!
Get ready to ignite your senses with this electrifying combination of action and music! This game is not only a thrilling ride but also a relaxing experience with its trend-setting neon style. With its high-quality song playlist, stunning 3D visuals and glow neon assets, Beat Blader 3D will transport you to a world where the beats are your weapons and the rhythm is your guide.
- A breathtaking collection of songs to immerse you in the game
- Stunning 3D graphics with a touch of neon glow that will light up your world
- Effortlessly addictive gameplay mechanics that will have you hooked from the get-go
- A never-ending journey with hundreds of levels to challenge and excite you
YOUR MISSION - GAME RULES:
- It's simple, hold and drag to control your character
- Smash and fight with your saber to victory
- Avoid all obstacles in your path and run like a true beats star!
- With the VIP Subscription, you'll have unlimited access to premium songs and more.
- The subscription is only $7.99 weekly, so you can play all the premium songs for as long as you want.
- The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the time of purchase and will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Don't miss out on the chance to become a Beats Star and take your music gaming experience to the next level!
Let's join forces and experience this game for free! Get your headphones ready and immerse yourself in this music-filled adventure.
At Amanotes, we believe that "Everyone can music!" And with Beat Blader 3D, you can prove it to the world! As the number one music games publisher in the world, with over one billion downloads, Amanotes offers a wide range of music games for all ages. Music lovers of all ages can interact with thousands of songs through our different apps. Why just listen to music when you can play with it? So why wait? Download Beat Blader 3D now and let the rhythm guide you to victory!
Term of Service: https://static.amanotes.com/terms-of-service/
Note: The subscription price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
So, I have had this game for a few days, and i realized some songs aren’t age appropriate. I don’t think kids 4+ should be listening to this many bad words. A few of the ads are inappropriate too. It’s a pretty good game, but overall I wouldn’t recommend this game to kids.
Mar 16, 2023