Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of local hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Whether you're flying in from afar or looking for a car down the street, searching for a rugged truck or something smooth and swanky, guests can take the wheel of the perfect car for any occasion, while hosts can take the wheel of their futures by building an accessible, flexible, and scalable car sharing business from the ground up.
Whether it’s a truck to help on moving day, a swanky exotic for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic cruiser for a picture-perfect road trip, with more than 600,000 vehicles listed worldwide, Turo lets you find the perfect vehicle for your next adventure.
Turo offsets 100% of our estimated global carbon emissions, so you can rest easy building your businesses and satisfying your wanderlust knowing that our carbon footprint is accounted for.
Upgrade your travel plans
• Choose from a totally unique selection of cars and drive the perfect one for your trip
• Book cars directly from local hosts, starting from $25/day
• Safely access cars through a variety of contactless check-in options
• Get the car delivered, and book trips on the go with a quick tap
Start your own car sharing business
• Share your car and build a car sharing business with Turo
• Start with a car you already own or buy one to share — any car owner can start exercising their entrepreneurial muscles
• Choose how many cars to share, scale your business up or down however you want, and decide how to reinvest your earnings
• Whether you want to commit a lot of time or a little, you can earn at home or on the go, on your schedule, and divest any time
• Rest easy with $750,000 in liability insurance from Travelers Excess and Surplus Lines Company backing each trip
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.