Welcome to Calculator 3.0 for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and iMessage!
Frustrated with the ugly and complicated Calculators for iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV — Calculator 3.0 was created to provide a better simpler choice....all for Free.
The "Original Calculator with Themes for iPad and Apple Watch" is back — Rewritten and redesigned for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and iMessage with Bolder Fonts, iPad Multitasking, Native Watch Support with Complications, and Snappier Performance.
The Apple Watch Calculator with Colored Watch Band Themes!
Designed for the mobile mathematician with a Scientific Calculator, Tip Calculator, Unit Converter, a Tally Counter, Twenty-Six personalized colored themes for your watch band or style, and...
• Force Press (firmly press) on the Calculator to changes themes
• Big and bold fonts for readability
• Haptic feedback upon button presses
• Watch Face Complication support for quick access
• Tip Calculator with Digital Crown support
• Conversion Calculator with Length, Weight, Volume, Area, and Time units
• Counter, Tap to increase or use the Digital Crown for faster input, force press for options
• Settings, with option to enable Counter number modular face complication support
• Autorotation to Share, when enabled the app rotates when rotating your wrist to show a calculation, tip percentage, unit conversion, or tally number to another person
iPhone and iPad
• Simple bubble dark interface with Scientific Calculator
• iPad Multitasking Support (Landscape and Portrait)
• Haptic feedback upon button presses (iPhone 7 and greater)
• Gesture Controls, Swipe Up for "Light Mode", Swipe Down for "Dark Mode", Swipe Left to clear the displayed number
• 3D Touch Icon — Copy Last Number (iPhone 6s and greater)
• Bolder fonts
• Tap number to copy
• "Drag and Drop" support for iPad, perfect for iPad Multitasking
- Tap and hold on the displayed number to select for dragging as text into another app
- Drag and Drop text numbers from other apps (Mail, Safari, Notes, etc) over the displayed number area to include the number in the current input
• Simple Calculator
• Tap number to paste into message thread