Larix Player provides real-time live media delivery and playback
The following capabilities are supported:
* SRT playback via Pull, Listen and Rendezvous modes
* SRT library version 1.4.4
* SLDP protocol support with ABR
* SLDP synchronized playback is supported, visit https://blog.wmspanel.com/2020/02/synchronized-simultaneous-playback-sldp.html for details.
* HLS playback, including Apple Low Latency spec
* RTMP/RTMPS protocol support
* Icecast playback support
* H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) video content support
* HEVC over RTMP support
* AAC and MP3 audio content support
* You may keep a list of played URLs
Advanced options include:
- Disable media sync - disables syncing of video and audio, this helps in case if incoming stream inconsistency.
- Use external decoder - streaming library decopresses images prior to sending to display, instead of sending compressed image.
For more information about Larix Player visit https://softvelum.com/player/ios/
Larix Player SDK is available for building custom applications and embedding playback into your apps.
SLDP Player is a former name of this app.