Awarded Best Software Award 2011 in Utilities category.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
New! built-in web server allows user to remote control the app itself. For example, turn on in-app motion detection remotely or use app as transcoder to get jpeg/mjpeg feed from any supported camera (especially the ones with odd/proprietary formats).
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
- remote control the app itself with it's built-in web server
- use app as transcoder to get jpeg/mjpeg feed for any supported camera
Over 1900+ different device makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list: