Do you currently submit your VAT returns online? This is no longer allowed with Making Tax Digital.
If you keep your tax records in a spreadsheet or application that doesn't support the new VAT Making Tax Digital submission rules, or maybe have multiple records and compile them together to calculate your VAT submissions, then VAT MTD Bridge is your answer to the HMRC rule change.
VAT MTD Bridge will import your VAT data from any Numbers or Excel spreadsheet, or even CSV text file, and let you submit your VAT return directly to HMRC with ease and with full compliancy with the new MTD rules.
If you currently use paper accounting, we also offer a free Numbers spreadsheet template to make filing your VAT Returns as harmless as possible.
● Suitable for Individuals/Organisations and Agents
● Submit VAT returns to HMRC
● View filed VAT returns
● Print VAT returns
● Save VAT returns as PDF
● Looks great in Dark Mode
VAT MTD Bridge works entirely on your Apple Mac and unlike other solutions it does not require you to send your tax/accountancy figures to a third party server to be processed. VAT MTD Bridge will not alter your spreadsheet data and doesn't store any of your figures, allowing you to keep your data completely private and just between you and HMRC.
- UK Prices: £25.99 first year or £17.99 for 3 months or £9.49 per month.
- UK Agent Prices: £71.99 first year or £35.99 for 3 months or £18.99 per month.
- You may use the app free of charge to login to your HMRC MTD account and view your VAT MTD periods. In order to submit an MTD VAT return, you must purchase a subscription for either an Individual/Organisation or an Agent.
- Subscriptions are available in 1 Month, 3 Month or Yearly durations.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.