Turn Off the Lights for Desktop is a powerful, helpful app to dim your whole desktop and protect your eyes at night. Turn Off the Lights for Desktop allows you to work, play in a dark environment without damaging your eyes. And helps you to reduce eye strains and radiation by breaking the brightness limit of your screen settings. The simplicity in this app let’s you dim the screen with one click on the lamp button. And two finger click, you get a quick settings menu to change the color and the opacity value of the dark layer.
Turn Off the Lights has helped more then 2 millions users on the browser platform such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, Yandex and Microsoft Edge. It’s an unique browser extension that create an comfort video watch experience in your web browser. That works on YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, twitch.tv, Youku, etc.
Turn Off the Lights is designed and engineered from the ground up for the macOS Sierra. Working people, journalist, educators, students and anyone can use this app. It will make the screen much more comfortable to use at day and night.
◆ One click on the lamp button to dim the page
◆ Support multiple monitors screens
◆ Customize the layer tint color/image/video, opacity value up to 100%, keyboard shortcuts
◆ Option to start automatically with your computer
◆ Option to play video layer on to top of your desktop screen
◆ Option to shows a spotlight around your mouse cursor
◆ Option fade effects
◆ Option to focus the app in front of the black layer
◆ Advanced Eye Protection planner
◆ Notification center widget
Quality and Service:
◆ Built for OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra
◆ No subscription or other fees
◆ Available in many languages
◆ Free support from a world-class Customer Support team
For more information, please visit https://www.turnoffthelights.com/desktop.html
Turn Off the Lights for Safari
This extension dims everything in the background, so you can enjoy the video you’re watching without any distractions. Turn Off the Lights is available in the Safari extension gallery.
Learn more about Turn Off the Lights for Desktop:
● Have questions or need help? Visit https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support
● Like Turn Off the Lights on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/turnofflights
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/turnoffthelight
● Subscribe Turn Off the Lights on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/turnoffthelights
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Pinterest– https://www.pinterest.com/turnoffthelight/
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Google+: https://www.google.com/+turnoffthelights
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Instagram – https://instagram.com/turnoffthelights/
● Follow Turn Off the Lights on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/turn-off-the-lights
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! Turn Off the Lights offers free support. You can reach us on Facebook TurnOfftheLight, or on twitter at @turnoffthelight. You can also read our User Guides or browse our FAQs on https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support.