TacticalPad is the most complete tool for coaches, assistant coaches, performance analyst, journalists and sport enthusiasts.
Easy to use, agile, TacticalPad is the best option for professionals to improve their communication, resulting in better understanding in tactical discussions and development of skills.
TacticalPad targets every level, from amateur to professional, from youth development to high level. It is a competitive advantage, assisting technical staff to study and surprise opponents.
TacticalPad is not only used by technical staff (couch, assistants, observers, etc), but also by journalists, bloggers, teachers and sport enthusiasts. Because of its high quality graphics, it is widely used to generate content for blogs, social networks, lectures, newspapers, etc.
Check below some features and scenarios that make TacticalPad so powerful:
• Projects with multiple tactical boards
• Animated plays (drill, set-piece)
• Notepad to add description for drills, tactical analysis, etc.
• High quality graphics
• Lots of document templates for you to create your playbook.
• Use it in the bench, pre-game presentations, training sessions, half time talks, daily chats, home, etc. Use it anytime and anywhere by everyone.
• Digital ink support:
- Free drawing
- Configurable color and thickness
• Training items
• Export content to:
- Document with images and notes
• Supports file sharing
• Project to a TV or projector
• Team roster settings with:
• Teams and players’ appearances:
- Jersey style
• Save and load teams
• Settings to show/hide players’ name and number
Available In-App Purchase Subscriptions:
- TacticalPad year Subscription (auto-renewable) to have access to all features, updates and constant support. Subscription is auto-renewable and has the price of USD 19.99 per year.
- Upgrade your TacticalPad to year Subscription (auto-renewable) to have access to upcoming features, TacticalPedia projects/content and constant support. Subscription is auto-renewable and has the price of USD 9.99 per year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase