Expense for Business manage your team travel and expenses in one place keeping your budget under control.
Designed for professionals and small business, Expense for Business is highly customizable and easy to use. Avoid all
the mess of keeping receipts and save time by letting your team logging expenses in simple intuitive steps.
SIMPLICITY AND POWER
- Customize expense options you need.
- Log expenses or mileage into projects.
- Approve/Deny team expenses.
- Workflow Approval.
- Multiple Currency Support.
- Support all ISO 4217 currency codes.
- Foreign Exchange Service included.
- Snap a picture of your receipts and share them.
- Personalize your own expense types, payments types, merchants, currencies and locations.
- Supports automobile mileage.
- Project are the most convinient way to organize your expenses.
- Choose between customer based or internal project.
- Impress your customers by providing timely updates and stylish reports.
- Export your Expenses to sleek PDF Reports.
- Share reports via Email, iBooks or many other compatible apps.
- Print reports directly using AirPrint.
- Predefined roles are the easiest way to limit users to perform a specific task, such as viewing, creating or modifying items.
- Allows you to grant access to each item.
- Assign users, roles, and branches to lists in just a few steps.
- Allows you to limit access and separate operations by branches, whether a branch is a store, location or department.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.