Would you like to make better use of your health data? wHealth is designed for that. Graphs, trends, goals, progress and statistics are displayed quickly and clearly, allowing you to see your situation at any time.
With iPhone Widgets and Apple Watch Complications, monitor the health data you want right on your Home screen. The choice is yours, wHealth manages over fifty different health data.
Fully customizable, you can configure the graphs to your liking, set and track your goals, compare with past values, share your results with your doctor, export your data to CSV files, and much more.
wHealth on iPhone can be used completely stand-alone, without Apple Watch. A great addition to the Apple Health
On your Apple Watch, you will finally have access to all your data. With a full year of history and a graphic display by health data and by period.
You will be able to enter new data points in seconds, whether it is your hydration, weight, blood pressure, or any other type of health data managed by wHealth.
IPhone and Apple Watch applications:
• Configuration according to your preferences, which health data to display, in which order.
• Choice of presentation style for each health data, among 15 colors and 6 types of graphs, with numerous customization parameters.
• Define a personal goal for each health data with a graphic visualization of your progress
• For some health data, such as medical data, your ideal goal may be calculated automatically by the app based on your age and gender.
• Set up notifications to help you reach your goals, or to monitor your alert thresholds.
• Enter new data points in seconds
• Over 50 health data, up to 40 on your Apple Watch dashboard
• Automatic detection of units used in the Apple Health app
• Multiple widgets on your home screen (iOS14 or higher)
• Supports all types of Apple Watch complications. As well as Multiple Complications (WatchOS 7 or higher)
• Choice of the value to display on Widgets and Complications. Either the current value or the remaining value towards your goal.
IPhone app only:
• Compare your current values with those of the past, by period and on any date.
• Define and create graphical reports for your personal archives. (Requires in-app purchase)
• Share detailed health reports with your doctor. Or reports on your sporting achievements with your friends.
• Export your data in CSV files
The data displayed by wHealth comes from the Apple Health database (HealthKit) on your iPhone.
Like any iOS app, wHealth needs your permission to access your health data. Read access for those you want to display on the dashboard, write access for those for which you want to be able to enter new data points from the application. These will be saved directly to the HealthKit database and nowhere else.
All data read by the wHealth application will remain cached in your devices (iPhone and Apple Watch), for the sole purpose of displaying your dashboard quickly. This cache will be deleted automatically when uninstalling the application.
wHealth, your daily companion for total control of your health.
More information on: www.newlifestudio.fr
Bonjour je peux pas ajouter un objectif dans options ajoute du coup je suis bloqué sur les prochaines mi sa jour pouvez-vous corriger se problème merci bonne journée
29 Mar 2022