SNCF CONNECT: THE APP FOR TRAIN TRAVEL IN FRANCE AND EUROPE!
OUI.sncf, the leading distributor on the train and mobility market with over 14 million unique users evolves and becomes SNCF Connect! SNCF Connect is the must-have app for easier, smoother and cleaner mobility everywhere to and from France. A bespoke app to organize, book and manage all your big and small trips in one go.
Thanks to our partnership with Eurostar and other international carriers like TGV Lyria, DB and Thalys, we’re welcoming all English-speaking travelers to travel in France and Europe!
Off to a major French city like Bordeaux or Paris, or a European hub such as London, Brussels or Amsterdam? With SNCF Connect you are assured of access to the best prices and absolute comfort.
SNCF CONNECT GIVES YOU MORE
+ destinations in France (including Nice, Bordeaux, Monaco, Lyon and Marseille) and Spain (Barcelona)
+ route options for your trips in France and Europe
+ personalized experience with bespoke notifications and real-time traffic alerts
+ simplicity with all the information you need to get around once you reach your destination
+ transport options, taking you further: TGV Inoui, TGV Lyria, DB SNCF in Cooperation, Eurostar, Thalys, OUIGO, Flixbus, Blablacar, Blablabus and more…
+ responsible approach with a choice of sustainable transport, information about your CO2 emissions, and a dark app theme that's easier to understand, more comfortable for your eyes and less battery-intensive (a light theme is also available)
1) Plan your trip:
- Search for your journey from point A to point B anywhere in France or Europe
- Compare the different route options to reach your destination and choose the best route according to your preferences
- Plan your itineraries so you can return to them and get alerts about your journeys and plans even without an internet connection
- Find your favorite means of transportation : public transport (métro, bus, RER, Transilien, tramway), trains (TER, Intercités, TGV Inoui, OUIGO, TGV Lyria, Thalys, Eurostar...), buses (Flixbus, Blablacar Bus) et carpooling (Blablacar)
- Save your favorite routes to save time
2) Book your tickets and passes:
- Buy all your train tickets, cards and season tickets, including Interrail passes for unlimited travel around Europe. Choose the "One Pass Country" if you want to visit one country, or the "Pass Global" for cross-border journeys
- The "Mon Identifiant SNCF" customer account will store your preferences, SNCF discount cards and SNCF rewards cards on the app
- Easily change or cancel your train ticket
- Pay securely
3) Travel with peace of mind:
- The app shows your e-ticket and all the details about your trip
- Reload your Navigo pass using NFC technology (compatible devices only)
You can also buy T+ tickets (individually or as a pack), Orlybus tickets and Roissybus tickets with the Navigo Easy pass.
- Check real-time departure and arrival boards, traffic information, a map, and timetables for your journey.
- Receive informational messages and notifications that relay voice announcements while traveling by train (TGV Inoui, OUIGO, Intercités, and TER without onboard screens)
- Receive notifications if there is disruption on your route
- Access all your information in offline mode while on the move
4) Need some help?
The SNCF Connect customer services team is with you wherever you go, thanks to:
- A smart chatbot and comprehensive online help to support you at all times
- Advisers in France available seven days a week via messenger, phone and social media…
…and more than eight out of ten customers are happy with their customer service experience!
Download the SNCF Connect app and get started today!
Horrible interface. It over complicates the simple task of booking a trip.
Aug 03, 2022
Sur l’appli IPhone pas facile de sélection le voyage.. je n aime pas réserver sur l appli.
Jul 23, 2022
App is terrible, esoteric search boxes, over designed, over engineered, ridiculous and subpar compared to the Trainlines & FlixBuses of this world.
Jul 17, 2022
Je suis aux États Unis mais suis bilingue et préfère consulter le site en français. Impossible! Aucun moyen de l’avoir en français. Dès que je cherche “SNCF Connect train et trajet” tout est affiché en anglais. Frustrant.
Jul 17, 2022
This is garbage. The Swiss have it, the Italians, Austrians, and Germans too. Stop trying to organize my life and sell me everything except a train ticket?
Jul 27, 2022