Instead of sifting through the clutter to find stories, our USA TODAY app will do it for you. From your interests and passions to the sports teams you cheer for – you’ll always stay updated, informed, and instantly notified about breaking news you want to know. Here’s how.
• Personalize your news: With My Topics, you choose what you want to read about, and get notified when there's
• Be the first to know: Turn on breaking news alerts so you always know what’s going on.
• Relax with games and podcasts: Play the daily crossword and sudoku (iPad only) and listen on demand to your favorite USA TODAY NETWORK podcasts.
• Unplug with quiet time: Just because USA TODAY’s award-winning content is updated 24/7, doesn’t mean you have to be
• Local weather updates: Know if it’s time to grab the umbrella or the sunblock before heading out for the day.
*Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
Questions or comments? Visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps
or email: USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. data.ai suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 3 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.
USA is clearly changing their views and opinions on controversial topics.As well, the subscription to view their content is to expensive and not always relevant. Stories from days past still on main screen?I will be deleting the app and no longer have use for USA Today.
Jun 29, 2022
Most articles are paid subscribers only option now making this a waste what was a good app
Jun 29, 2022
Why, with all that is going on in the world today, both good and bad, does USA Today have the same articles repeating, day after day, for months?This isn't even a decent free app, let alone one somebody should pay to get.There are so many other news apps which are CURRENT and don't keep old stories …
Jul 02, 2022
Most of the stories are fact based and unbiased. The opinions are expressed in pages that make clear that the article is from a biased point of view.
Jun 28, 2022
I just signed up for my free 6 months last night and I’ve gotten nothing but spam email at least ever hour! Do NOT sign up for this news ap!
Jun 30, 2022