Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
Send your photos and videos in original size to your PC, share them with your friends, transfer your music files to your iPhone. You can send to anywhere you want instantly, for free. No login or registration required.
• 6-Digit Key
A security key that lets you send and receive files on Send Anywhere. It will be generated after selecting files. When the key is entered on the receiving device, files will be sent instantly.
• Share Link
You can generate a link and share with multiple people. Links are valid for 48 hours.
• To Device
Send a notification to receiving devices, allowing them to receive files without having to enter a key.
• Play Music
Received music files can be played right in the app! You can even make a music playlist of your own and send the file to your friends.
• Play Video
Received Video files can be played in Send Anywhere's simple video player! Even multi-language subtitles are supported! Free your iPhone from iTunes.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message using 'Send Feedback' menu, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Rien à voir avec l application du début. Vous avez 20 % de chance que ça fonctionne et 80 % que ça ne fonctionne pas.
12 Avr 2022
It used work finely.. now lot of bugs for sending and receiving between Iphone and Samsung Mobiles.. please do fix it
12 Mar 2022