Refresh your mind with an exciting combination of hidden object game and match 3 puzzles!
You find yourself in the cursed city of Darkwood, whose shadowy streets hold many secrets and mysteries. And it falls to you to unravel them! You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It is you that is destined to save the city from the oppressive Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle against evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- Desk guardians: a charming cat, a funny raccoon, a mysterious unicorn, and other cute friends
- More than 10600 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 1240 amazing collections
- A variety of events and daily quests with fantastic rewards
- Unique jewelry boxes, stickers, and medals for completing quests
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Use magic talismans and craft powerful artifacts
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Join guilds and play with your friends!
We're already 6 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
This USED to be a fun game. However, with the last 3 updates, the # of ads has multiplied. You can tell an ad is coming up because the game slows to a CRAWL (& even stops) for 2-3 minutes before it starts up again. VERY annoying. Boils down to developer greed over player enjoyment. SO sad!!
Jun 20, 2022
I played this game a long time ago and I came across it again recently and figured I’d play again. I love some of the updates… the guilds, the challenges, etc. However, there are so many ads and so many pop ups trying to get you to buy stuff in the game. It’s annoying, but I just close them out and …
Jun 24, 2022
There a lot that’s fun about this game, including a wide variety of mini games, but it’s ruined by the relentless intrusion of “exciting offers” design to extract money from users, and the difficulty level that has clearly been calibrated to force us to either pay up or suffer. I’d happily pay for a…
Jun 24, 2022
I love this game. It is super addicting. The issues that I am having though are that it didn’t save my progress after logging into Facebook. I was on 113 and about to go into 114. I was a detective in the boarding room and #2 on the rocket/gremlins event. I had lots of collections done as well. Once…
Jun 23, 2022
Why is it that when I tap on an objective all they say is “Hint” I have never had an issue but what is going on ☺️
Jun 23, 2022