Learning a language isn’t hard. Short Lessons. Real-life phrases. Get everything you need to go from learning to speaking, fast, with Memrise.
Join over 60 million people and start learning a language with Memrise, the easiest way to learn a language
‘It’s among the most popular language apps with its user-friendly interface and helpful video clips with the spoken dialects in action to help you master real-world scenarios.’ - All Tech Buzz
We get to the heart of learning a language: showing you how native speakers speak and teaching you how to do it yourself. Video clips of real people in local streets, coffee shops, karaoke bars and at work help you understand and speak languages the way they’re actually used in real-life situations.
WHAT LANGUAGES CAN I LEARN?
You can learn Spanish (European Spanish and Mexican Spanish), French, German, Italian, Japanese (Romaji and Kanji), Korean, Chinese, Portuguese (European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese), Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Danish, Icelandic, Mongolian, Slovenian, Yoruba and English (British English and American English).
DOWNLOAD THE APP TO:
1) Learn all the language essentials. Useful vocabulary and phrases for real-life situations: from ordering a coffee to making small chat with friends in new places.
2) Get used to language as the locals speak it. With over 50,000 audio and video clips, you’ll get to grips with a variety of sounds, tone, rhythm, body language, gestures, and more.
3) Ease into speaking another language confidently. A safe space to practice without feeling fearful or embarrassed of speaking in a new language out loud.
Learn French for travel
Our French courses have all the words and phrases you'll need to get you feeling like a local.
Learn Spanish for work
With native speaker video clips to help you understand and speak Spanish to your colleagues, faster.
Learn Japanese for fun
So you can enjoy the Japanese culture and country without translation apps or subtitles.
Whatever your language learning motivation is, Memrise gets you language ready for the real world - no matter if you're a complete beginner or looking to refresh your language knowledge.
A team of language specialists and native speakers working alongside expert engineers design and build your lessons
to easily help you go from learning to speaking, fast. Feeling excited? You can learn Spanish, English, French, Italian,
German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (and more) and learn to speak as the locals do! Try any of our
20+ language courses.
HERE’S WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT MEMRISE
• ‘Memrise immerses you in local pronunciation and dialect to keep you engaged’ - CNN
• ‘Memrise is perfect for the complete beginner who wants to learn the basics of a language’ - Popular Science
• ‘Best for learning to speak casually in a new language’ - cnet
* PLEASE NOTE:
You need a Memrise subscription to access all courses and features. But the courses and features that are available vary depending on the language of your device.
• Once your purchase is confirmed, your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the current subscription period ends.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals by going to your Account Settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. data.ai suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 141 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.
Sa facilite la mémorisation des mots et de l’alphabet.
01 Avr 2022
Après plusieurs jours d’utilisation, Memrise est une application intéressante car elle permet de passer facilement d’un support à l’autre, ordi, tablette, téléphone et il y a beaucoup de média disponible notamment en audio. La version gratuite fonctionne bien, sans pub venant polluer l’experience, e…
02 Avr 2022
J’adore cette appli, simple, on retiens le vocabulaire sans s’en rendre compte !!!
28 Fév 2022
Super, on mémorise beaucoup mieux !
03 Mai 2022
J’adore. Je ne m’en passe plus
17 Mar 2022