Download the Ibanez Tuner app and say goodbye to low-end tuning mystery.
Nobody can top Ibanez’s world-respected experience with multi-stringed guitars and basses that feature down-tuned and super low strings. Now, Ibanez introduces the Ibanez Tuner, a new and powerful app that takes the frustration out of tuning lower-end strings.
● Original algorithm and filter
Engineered especially for seven, eight and nine-string guitars as well as five, six and seven-string basses, the Ibanez Tuner app effortlessly reads the lowest of low-end notes thanks to a unique algorithm and built-in independent filter for each instrument tuning mode.
● Extra-detailed tuning in Zoom Mode
Zoom in for super-detailed tuning with Ibanez Tuner. In addition to featuring an easy-to-read tuning display, Ibanez Tuner boasts an additional level of precision with its Zoom Mode. Don't ruin a great recording or live performance with out-of-tune low notes! Turn on the Zoom Mode to make sure your low-end strings true.
● Restring your ax in seconds with Ibanez Tuner’s open note guide tones.
Simply tap a string’s individual note button on Ibanez Tuner app and sound out the open note. Hearing a guide tone while winding and restringing your instrument cuts your work in half and helps to identify tricky low-end frequencies while tuning.
● Save your alternate tunings
Ibanez Tuner has over 10 super-useful alternate tuning presets. Have a secret weapon alternate tuning of your own? Edit, create and save your tuning in Ibanez Tuner’s user preset library.
==Tuning mode preset==
- Guitar: 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 strings and Tenor
- Bass: 4, 5, 6, and 7 strings
- Ukulele: Soprano, Concert, and Tenor
- Banjo: Tenor, Plectrum, and 5 strings
Typical alternate tunings, including
Half step down, Whole step down, Drop D, Open G/A/E/D, DADGAD, and Baritone
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- A4 note frequency from 415Hz to 465Hz with 1Hz step
- Auto sleep ON/OFF
- Selectable needle response speed, normal or slow
- Selectable notation, flat or sharp
- Selectable temperament; equal, just major or just minor with key select
- Accuracy +/-0.1 cent or less
- Eye-friendly high contrast needle
- Reel style note movement
- This app uses the external microphone on your device.
- If background noise is too loud, Ibanez recommends connecting your instrument to earphones/microphone or lightning jack by using authorized cables for connecting iPhone and instruments.
■ Operating environment
OS: iOS8 or later
Model: iPhone4S or later