See your statements at tax time, temporarily block your card if it’s misplaced and more.
Join over 4 million users using the ANZ App.
Take care of the day to day
• Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone, PayID and BPAY® transactions.
• Tick off that life admin. Update your mobile number, email, address and more in Profile.
• Whether you're an existing customer or new to ANZ, you can apply for an ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Progress Saver account in minutes (1).
Get the help you need
• Kick-start a conversation with a team member using Message Us. Get on with things while you wait for answers to your questions!
Your card in your control
• Misplaced your card? You can block your card to keep it safe while you look for it. Don’t forget to unblock your card when you find it again.
• Report your eligible card as lost or stolen all in the app. We can cancel the card and order you a new one. Phew!
• Activate eligible ANZ cards by tapping on More then set your card PIN right away.
Better understand your spending
• See logos and business names for your purchases so they’re easier to recognise.
• Zero in on specific transactions by searching for keywords, categories and more!
• We’ll automatically sort your transactions by merchant or category so you can see valuable spending insights.
• Whatever your need, you can view, save and share statements anytime, anywhere.
• See monthly personalised insights into your spending habits with Your Money Report across your eligible ANZ accounts.
Get down to business
• If you’re new to ANZ and a Sole Trader, you can join and open a Business Essentials account.
• Existing customers can apply for a Business Essentials or Business Advantage account in a few taps.
• Whether it’s an invoice or your share of a team lunch, use PayID to make a payment or get paid fast (2).
Use PayID to send and receive payments quickly (2)
• Pay friends and family in as little as a minute – all you need is their PayID and an eligible account.
• Set up a PayID to help you get paid quickly. Visit Profile to begin.
More features you’ll love
• Feel more informed and in control of your home loan. See your interest rate, repayment amount and frequency, and more.
• Saving for something? It won’t feel so far away when you know what you need to save and how you’re tracking with goals (3).
• Increase your font size and hear guidance as you bank using accessibility features.
Let’s do this
• If you’re an existing ANZ customer, register with your ANZ Internet Banking login details (CRN and Internet Banking password). If you can’t remember these, this page might help: www.anz.com.au/support/customer-registration-number-password/
• If you're having any issues with the app, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (see ‘License Agreement’ tab) and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Consider if right for you. Terms and conditions apply. See anz.com for more.
2. Available when the sending and receiving accounts are capable of processing faster payments. Not available on some ANZ accounts. Technical interruptions may occur.
3. Available on ANZ Progress Saver and ANZ Online Saver accounts.