FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostics of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- OBDLink MX+ (recommended)
- vLinker FD BLE (recommended)
- other ELM327-compatible WiFi or BLE adapter (not recommended). Attention: this application may not work properly in case of bad quality ELM327 adapter used!
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury models of 1996 - 2022MY (some models of 1994-1995MY are also supported)
- Mazda 1996-2022MY. Attention: Mazda 7G models (new Mazda 3, CX-30, MX-30, CX-50 etc) are supported partially or not supported!
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury are not supported!
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset DTC for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
- Execute tests
- Execute majority of service functions
Note: Configuration and Programming functions, as well as some of service functions, are not available in FORScan Lite.
This app works great on android, and even on my computer. I purchased the iOS app to see the info on the go, but it won’t read any of the cheaper adapters. I was told it was because Apple didn’t recognize them, however, I have multiple apps that read my elm327, but alas, forscan for iPhone doesn’t …
Jun 21, 2022
Originally never works and then after multiple hours of testing and reconfiguration it finally me decided to work
Jun 10, 2022
No ‘Invitation Code’ was sent so I can’t register to use the app. I’ve used the free FORscan app before on another vehicle and it’s really a great app that saved me a lot of time and money, but the one I paid for I can’t use yet. Go figure right..? Two stars only because of a correctable oversight I…
Jul 27, 2022