Welcome to the all-new Noggin, the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted characters your kids know and love. Noggin is brought to you by the experts at Nick Jr. with 30+ years of experience creating playful learning for preschoolers. When you subscribe to Noggin you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of educational shows for kids ages 2+. With 1,000+ ad-free full episodes of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig, Dora the Explorer & Bubble Guppies — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for your preschooler:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Totally safe. No ads, ever!
• New content added weekly!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
Start Your Subscription Today! (promotions subject to change; please visit noggin.com for latest information)
• First 60 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel
• When your free trial ends, your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month until you cancel.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Cancel your subscription in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
ADDITIONAL INFO NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won't require a re-entry of the password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.