Empower doctors, doctors to-be, and paramedics with high quality ECG cases and full interpretations of each finding, to help gain crucial medical knowledge and ECG reading skills.
This ECG App has proved to be very useful for reference on ECG readings. Everything is interwoven beautifully and it reduces the need to look at many different sources.
New Feature: HRV feature (specific for Apple Watch ECG recordings), RR intervals chart, Poincaré plot (HRV scatter plot)
ECG Pro integrates with the Health app now, which enables a feature to replay your own ECG recordings done on your Apple Watch (Only available in ECG enabled regions)
The ECG Pro app has proved to be very useful for reference on ECG readings. Everything is interwoven beautifully and it reduces the need to look at many different sources.
Over 2m users are using ECG Pro to learn and sharpen electrocardiography knowledge and skills! They are medical students and teachers, primary healthcare providers, physicians, practitioners, and nurses. Join them today to get your ECG knowledge refresh.
Medical App Editor's Review:
Here is a rich collection of real 12-lead ECG cases you can use to develop your interpretation skills. Each case is identified with a brief description (e.g., "Male 73 y/o, HR 158; Ectopic arrhythmia - atrial tachycardia with intraventricular aberrant conduction..."). Select a case and you can choose either Play mode, which shows you the ECG telemetry as you'd see it on a monitor in real-time, with beeps for heartbeats, or Read mode, which gives you the printed ECG tracing to interpret. You can choose cases by category or search for them by name. You can also bookmark cases and return to them later.
For students and practitioners who wish to strengthen their ECG-reading capabilities, this app would seem justified, because ECG Cases gives you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if these were your own patients.
"I'm reviewing the app with my father who happens to be a specialist in internal medicine, and we're astonished by this app's capability in helping students like myself understand EKG waves. It's not easy but with the help of this app EKG makes more sense to me."
"This is a great App that exemplifies and provides easy training for medical professionals. It is a tool that anyone working in the medical industry should possess."
"Great app for keeping your skills sharp and seeing a wide variety of cases"
ECG Pro provides:
1) 3500+ abnormal real world 12 lead ECG cases in raw data (In-App-Purchase needed for advanced ones)
2) Each case has professional interpretation and measurement
3) They cover 100+ common ECG findings
1) Browse ECG cases by findings like "Atrial Flutter", "Escape Rhythm" and more
2) Search for whatever you want to learn, like "Flat T wave"
3) Dynamically play each case in monitoring mode (with beeping sound)
4) Display leads in 12 x 1, 6 x 2, 4 x 3 layout
5) Each case has 12 template views with P / QRS / T waves identified
6) Send cases to your friends, in PDF format
For students or interns, you can use the cases as learning resources.
For teachers, you can use the cases as teaching resources.
1) All cases are stored in raw data (sample rate is 500hz), not static images, so you can look into very detailed waves in pixels
2) You should already have basic knowledge of ECG interpretation, and you use the cases to build a solid cardiology foundation
PAC (Premature Atrial Contruction)
PVC (Premature Ventricular Contruction)
Ventricular Escape Rhythm
Positive T in V1