Known as the best mobile app for Athan and prayer times, our app is used by millions of Muslims around the world. Athan brings you the most accurate prayer times and many other features such as Quran, Tasbeeh, Islamic Calendar, Compass to locate the Qiblah, Ramadan 2023 etc.
+ You can now listen to the FULL ADHAN with zero interruption and without even opening the application. For this, you must enable the FULL ATHAN from the application's settings. We are hamdolilah the first Islamic application to offer this feature to our users
Use Athan Pro to:
- View your daily dashboard for Ramadan 2021: Contains all the prayer times for the day in addition to the remaining time for each of them.
- Listen to the Holy Quran
- Qibla: Either you’re at home or traveling this feature with help you locating the Qibla direction with less effort. Thanks to the integrated compass. See the distance between your location and the Kaaba.
- Wallpapers: We selected stunning backgrounds (Mosque, Minaret, Gradient colors, Sunset etc.) to apply to the app or to save to your photo album. Each picture has been selected to deliver a high-quality res to fit all your devices.
- Azan sounds: Listen to the most beautiful azan from all around the world.
- Today’s Extension (Widget): Designed to give you an overall view of your daily prayers without having to open the app constantly.
- Widget to put the Athan in silent mode
- Apple Watch: Install the Apple watch version & enjoy having the prayer times on your wrist.
- Use 3D touch shortcuts to quickly accomplish tasks such as accessing to your daily prayers dashboard or locating the Qibla direction
- Hajj & Umrah step by step
- Hadith & Picture of the Day
- Calendar with of religious holidays
- Islamic greeting cards
- Monthly schedule (imsakiye) for prayer time
- Send funny Halal Muslim Emojis (Hijab etc.) to your friends & family.
- Tasbeeh with phonetic support, French & English
- Azkar before, during & after the prayer
- Display of 99 names of Allah in text and audio
- Mosque and Halal places
If you have trouble hearing the call to prayer, please verify that the following settings are enabled on your device:
1) Settings --> Notification Center --> Athan --> Sound
2) Whether your phone is not in silent mode and the volume is up.
In case of any problem, tplease contact us on contact AT quanticapps.com